Products and Services
Attribution AI | Product description
Effective: 8 August 2022
Last updated: 8 August 2022
Per 1,000,000 Attribution AI Insights
What is Attribution AI?
Attribution AI enables Customer to measure and optimize consumer experiences by applying pre-built machine learning models that help to reveal the impact of individual consumer interactions on consumer conversion.
Attribution AI: Product limitations
- Attribution AI. Customer may generate up to the number of Attribution AI Insights authorized in the Sales Order.
- Data Storage. Customer may store up to 5 terabytes of data in the Data Lake in conjunction with its use of Attribution AI Insights.
- Attribution AI. Customer may create up to 35 Attribution AI Instances per year.
- Average Attribution Touchpoints per Conversion. Customer may configure Attribution AI Instances to analyze the impact of up to an average of 60 independent touchpoints on a specified conversion event.
- Average Region-based Models per Instance. Customer may configure up to 10 region-based iterations of each Instance.
- Batch Data Activation. Customer may export, through batch, up to 3 times the number of authorized Attribution AI Insights per year.
- Reporting. Customer’s access to aggregated and anonymous reporting tools may be provided through third-party systems. Adobe will provide Customer with access to any such system.
- Unlicensed Features. For Customers licensing Attribution AI independent of the underlying AEP Service:
- Certain aspects of Attribution AI may be provided through Adobe Experience Platform; but
- Customer is not licensed to, and must not, access or use the Query Service except for in conjunction with Bundled Services, unless separately licensed by Customer and Customer is not licensed to, and must not access or use the Profile Service, Identity Service or Segmentation Service components in Adobe Experience Platform unless licensed separately by Customer.
For customers licensing Attribution AI as an add-on to Customer Journey Analytics, Customer is subject to the use limitations associated with Customer Journey Analytics.
Attribution AI enables Customer to measure and optimize consumer experiences by applying pre-built machine learning models that help to reveal the impact of individual consumer interactions on consumer conversion. Customer may generate up to the number of Attribution AI Insights authorized in the Sales Order.
Attribution AI Insight is an individual machine learning explanation of a conversion explained by marketing activities. One or more Attribution Insights are produced for each unique identifier processed through an Attribution AI Instance during each Scoring Run.
Entitlements means usage limits that are strictly monitored and enforced by Adobe. Should Customer exceed an Entitlement, Customer may be obligated to pay overusage fees or license additional capacity.
First-generation Data means raw data (i.e., data that has not been enriched with insights, correlations, audiences, etc. via Adobe Experience Platform) directly ingested into Adobe Experience Platform from Customer’s data stores or Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
Instance means an Attribution AI machine learning model employed to predict a specified outcome.
Second-generation Data means any data other than First-generation Data.
Scoping Parameters means usage limits that relate to the scoping of Customer’s proposed use case. Should Customer exceed a Scoping Parameter, Adobe will work with Customer to remedy the issue leading to overusage. Should Customer persistently exceed a Scoping Parameter, Customer may be required to license additional capacity.
Scoring Run means the processing of Profiles through an Instance.
Static Limit means a usage limit that relates to the technical boundaries of Adobe Experience Platform. Customer may not modify Static Limits.