This release of Animate CC provides you the following new features and enhancements:
- Camera and layer depth
- Layer depth
- Camera Z-depth
- Runtime interactive camera
- Timeline enhancements
- Display time along with frames
- Scale frame spans with fps
- Converting blank spans to 1s, 2s, or 3s
- Pan through animation on stage
- Actions code wizard
- Create and save custom easing presets for classic and shape tweens
- Components parameters panel
- Texture atlas enhancements
- Document type converter
For more information on the supported features, refer New feature summary.
For the latest system requirements visit https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/system-requirements.html
In addition to the Adobe Animate CC system requirements, applications created using AIR for iOS will only run on some iOS devices. For more information, see Adobe Air Tech specs.
Applications created and published from Animate CC for Android platforms will run on devices that run Google Android™ 2.3 operating system or higher. For a list of the latest certified devices, please visit www.adobe.com/flashplatform/certified_devices/
For detailed instructions on installation, visit the installation page
Note: If you are updating from previous versions of Flash Professional, this latest version will be found on your computer as Adobe Animate CC (not Adobe Flash).
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. You are required to be online and log-in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version. For more information on downloading trial versions, visit http://www.adobe.com/in/downloads.html.
You can download the Custom Platform Support SDK and sample plugin from Enabling Custom Platform Support.
- For queries specific to Adobe Animate, visit https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/faq.html.
- To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software visit https://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup.
- For product help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=FLPR-animate.
- For general Adobe Forums, visit https://forums.adobe.com
To read about the latest developments about Animate, smart tips and tricks, information about webinars and events, visit the Adobe Animate Blog at: http://blogs.adobe.com/animate
To submit feature request and bugs for Animate at http://www.adobe.com/go/wish/, select Adobe Animate CC (Formerly Flash Professional) from the product drop down list and complete the Wishform.
Animate CC supports the publishing of AIR applications for Android so developers can deliver applications to Google Play. Developers will need to establish an account with the Android Market to publish their application. For more information, visit https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/ to set up an account.
Developers can deliver applications built with AIR for iOS to the Apple App Store. This requires the developer to be a member of the iOS Developer Program and follow the program guidelines.
A developer certificate from Apple is required in order to test and deploy applications to iOS devices. Apple provides information on its developer programs at http://developer.apple.com/ios/
For the latest information about Adobe AIR releases, go to https://helpx.adobe.com/air/air-releasenotes.html.
- 4101427: Too many Anchor points generated using 'Draw as Fills' option for
- 4195105: Paint Brushes created and saved in Animate CC are not backward compatible.
- 4198146: Animate CC is not per-monitor DPI aware on Windows OS.
- 4195694: A message titled "Adobe Animate CC needs to download the font Osaka" appears each time Animate CC is launched in MAC 10.12.