You have up to 30 days to update your payment information from the first payment failure on the renewal date. The subscription is suspended on the 30th day.
The most common causes for a payment to fail are:
- A card has expired.
- You've been issued a new card.
- Your personal info has changed.
Check your payment details and update them as necessary:
If you’ve confirmed that your credit card information is correct, contact your bank to:
- Ensure that the credit limit has not been exceeded.
- Inquire about daily withdrawal or purchase limits, as payment declines are sometimes due to these limits.
- Make sure that the credit or debit card is in good standing and that your card supports online transactions.
- Find out if their fraud protection policies are affecting the use of your card.
Once any errors are fixed, Adobe reprocesses your payment automatically.
Contact PayPal directly to resolve any billing issues. Once any errors are fixed, Adobe reprocesses your payment automatically.