With Adobe Fresco, you get a large collection of brushes, both raster and vector. Mixer brushes that are added within pixel brushes help you create realistic painting experience within your artworks. Coupled with great blending and mixing properties, mixer brushes help you blend and mix multiple colors on the canvas simultaneously.
|Mixer brush||Oil brush||Pixel brush|
|Natural blending style to create aesthetic paintings||Thick and creamy impasto effect||Grunge, Foliage, Halftone effects, and so on|
As you change the settings of a mixer brush, you can draw and preview the effect live. The following options are available in the Brush settings panel.
- Spacing Use the slider to adjust the spacing of your brush.
- Shape dynamics Set the size, angle, and roundness of the brush.
- Scattering Choose an option to control how you want the brush tip to scatter along the axes to create a spraylike stroke.
- Transfer Choose an option to control how the paint changes over the course of a stroke.
- Mixing Choose an option to control how the paint mixes. For example, Wet controls the amount of paint the brush picks up from the canvas.
After the mixer brush type is set, you can blend and paint using multiple colors on the same layer. Go ahead and discover the joy of creating realistic paintings using mixer brushes.
Now that you've learnt the basics of mixer brushes, check out this post on Adobe Fresco Community for a detailed procedure on how to create paintings using mixer brushes.
If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in Adobe Fresco Community. We would love to hear from you and see your creations.
Don't forget to showcase your work on Behance and seek inspiration from others work as well.