Release notes | Adobe InDesign
Find helpful resources about recent Adobe InDesign updates.
Adobe InDesign is an industry-leading page design software and layout app that lets you create, preflight, and publish beautiful documents for print and digital media.
InDesign version 18.2.1 release (March 2023) is the latest/most current version of Adobe InDesign.
Version 18.2.1 provides fixes for important functional, stability, and performance issues.
- For the list of bugs fixed in the latest and previous releases, see Fixed issues.
For the latest system requirements, see InDesign system requirements.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see Creative Cloud system requirements.
- Join our user community and find answers to your questions: Adobe InDesign community.
- Download, install, and get started with your software:
- Get product help, inspiration, and support: Adobe InDesign Help.
- Submit a feature request or report a bug: Adobe InDesign Feedback.
For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting:
- Within North America: Please visit the support site.
- Outside North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click Change region at the bottom of the page, and select your country or region.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details.
Notice to users
Copyright © 1999-2022 Adobe Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, and InDesign are either registered or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.