If you downloaded the brush Megapack from Kyle T. Webster before April 17 2018, you must download and install an update to it. Your Megapack is already up-to-date if you installed it on or after April 17 2018.
Several brushes in the Megapack had texture tiling problems when the set was first made available to Creative Cloud members in October 2017. Those brushes have now been repaired. When you download the full Megapack again and replace your entire existing set, you automatically install the latest brushes.
If you prefer to keep your existing Megapack installed in Photoshop and only replace the faulty brushes, follow these steps:
Delete the following brushes from the existing Megapack folder in the Brushes panel:
- Kyle’s Drawing Box - Shady Graphite
- Kyle’s Paintbox - Gouache A Go Go
- Kyle’s Paintbox - Gouache A Go Go Tilt
- Kyle’s Paintbox - Gouache Bonus Gritty Dry
- Kyle’s Paintbox - Gouache Less Dry
- Kyle’s Paintbox - Gouache Less Opaque
- Kyle’s Paintbox - Gouache Soft Mostly Opaque
To install only the latest brush update, thereby adding the newest brushes to your existing Megapack, follow these instructions: