There are two different software plans you can be awarded:
- To receive a 1- year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan, be among the first 20,000 Adobe Stock Contributors to upload at least 300 accepted assets or earn $500 (USD) in royalties for the period Jan 1-Dec 31, 2018. To qualify, you must maintain at least a 50% acceptance rate of your submitted content.
- To receive a 1- year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan, be among the first 2,000 Adobe Stock Contributors to upload at least 300 accepted video assets or earn $500 (USD) in royalties from videos for the period Jan 1- Dec 31, 2018. To qualify, you must maintain at least a 50% acceptance rate of your submitted content.
Terms and conditions apply. Valid until December 31, 2018, or while supplies last. For complete details, eligible countries, and promotional item descriptions see Official Rules.
Please see our FAQs below for more information.
I contribute more than one content type (for example, photography and video), do I qualify?
To qualify for the CC All Apps plan, do all 300 assets need to be videos or do the $500 in earnings need to come solely from video files?
What if I qualify for CC Photography first, and then reach the video asset level?
You will receive both the CC Photography plan and the CC All Apps plan.
Note: if you redeem the CC All Apps plan, with the same Adobe ID, while the Photography plan is active, both plans will run in parallel, they cannot be combined or connected. You may consider letting the Photography plan run its course first before redeeming the CC All Apps plan.
What if I qualify first for CC All Apps, then for CC Photography?
Do my sales at Fotolia count toward qualifying for this giveaway?
I am a Fotolia contributor, how do I qualify for this giveaway?
How can I see how many files were accepted or my earnings for 2018?
The Insights tab in the Contributor portal allows you to view your earnings for specified time periods. Enter the current date in the From field and set the To field to January 1, 2018.
To view how many files have been accepted, go to the Portfolio tab and sort by date. Then navigate to the page with your first file from 2018. We always display 100 thumbnails per page, so if you have more than 3 pages of content from 2018 you qualify for the CC giveaway.
I've qualified for the giveaway, how long does it take to get a redemption code?
I’m prompted to enter my credit card info when I redeem the code, will I be charged anything?
You will not be charged anything right now and you can skip this step by selecting Remind me later. If you select Accept terms and conditions and enter a credit card, you will receive notification at the end of the CC giveaway subscription term that your membership will automatically renew and you will be charged the regular monthly rate. Terms and pricing will be presented at the time of renewal.
How do I get started downloading the Creative Cloud apps?
I already have CC Photography or CC All Apps. If I am eligible for the giveaway, how does that impact my existing membership?
For contributors living in United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), France, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Slovenia, Macedonia, Greece, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Mexico:
If you have the exact same plan as the one you are awarded (CC Photography plan with 20GB of storage, or CC All Apps plan) and you redeem the code using the same Adobe ID: At the time of redemption, with the same Adobe ID, billing is suspended for 12 months if you have an annual plan that is billed monthly. If you paid for the full year in advance, the year of your CC giveaway plan will start once your prepaid year is over.
For contributors living in Russian Federation, Ukraine (excluding the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the Antiterrorist Operation Area), Turkey, Israel, Hong Kong S.A.R. of the People’s Republic of China, India, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Uruguay, or Venezuela:
If you have the exact same plan as the one you are awarded (CC Photography plan with 20GB of storage, or CC All Apps plan), you must wait 30 days after your current paid subscription expires to redeem the code for your CC giveaway 12-month subscription.
I have a CC plan that is different from the one that I was awarded. What happens if I redeem the code for CC Photography, or CC All Apps?
If you already have an active membership for a different plan and you redeem the code for CC Photography or All Apps with the same Adobe ID, a separate parallel membership will be created.
In some cases, you may want to consider waiting until your existing membership expires or gifting your plan to a friend or family member. Please note that reselling the software is not permitted.
Here are some example scenarios.
If you have:
- A single app plan like Illustrator or InDesign: If you redeem the Photography plan, you gain access to the photography apps like Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC and an additional 20GB in storage. You retain access to the individual app (for instance, Illustrator or InDesign).
- The CC All Apps plan and receive a free Photography plan: Since CC All Apps already include the photography apps, you should consider gifting the Photography plan to family or a friend. You can also wait until the All Apps plan expires and then redeem the Photography plan.
- The Photography plan and you receive a free CC All Apps plan: We recommend that you wait until the Photography plan expires before you redeem the CC plan.