Adobe LiveCycle Forms Manager simplifies managing LiveCycle forms and their related assets and allows non-IT users to perform form management. LiveCycle Forms Manager provides options on the user interface for the commonly-used form actions, such as upload, preview, configure, activate, and deactivate forms.
LiveCycle Forms Manager Overview
If you have a large numbers of forms and related assets, such as fragments and images, a single consolidated view of the forms repository helps developers and administrators search, list, and view all forms in the system. It also helps them manage the complete lifecycle of forms - from a developer's desktop to offering it on a portal server for end users.
Adobe® LiveCycle® ES4 offers Forms Manager--a module that simplifies form management tasks. Forms Manager is part of Forms Pro and offers the following capabilities to developers and form administrators:
- Upload and download forms to the repository using an HTML user interface
- Search for forms by running a full-text search covering various attributes such as name, description, date, and author.
- Add or update form metadata such as title, description, custom properties, and custom tags
- Configure submit URL and render profile for the form
- Perform on-demand or scheduled activation or deactivation of forms
- Preview forms as PDF or HTML - with or without sample data
- View and browse form relationships
View complete documentation of Forms Manager.
More like this
Влезте във вашия акаунт