Supported file formats
- Aero desktop
- Aero Player (Beta) on Android
- Preparing assets for Adobe Aero
- Import AR-ready assets
- Design AR experiences
- Export and share
- Cloud documents and storage
- Examples, ideas, and inspirations
Learn about the supported file formats for assets that you would like to import into Adobe Aero.
File formats that you can import
Adobe Aero lets you import 2D, 3D, and archived file formats to use and create an AR experience.
File formats for sharing AR experiences
You can share your AR experience with others to collaborate or view your creation in the below formats:
- .REAL — share with team members who want to edit your experiences in Aero.
- .USDZ send a static file that can be viewed without interactivity on another device on AR Quick Look. The USDZ export option is available in the desktop version of Aero.
- Transparent 2D image content is supported in Aero. If your asset has an alpha channel or transparent layers, you will be able to see through the transparent sections inside Aero.
- A single asset includes several files inside an archive. When you import an archive, only the first 3D asset is supported in Aero.