What we are looking for
- Stock Contributor User guide
- Why contribute to Adobe Stock
- Create and manage your account
- Legal guidelines
- Content requirements
- Prepare and upload your content
- Describe your content effectively
- Review process
- Payment and taxes
Adobe Stock is a collection of high-quality assets. This page outlines what kind of content we are looking for.
Designers, filmmakers, advertising agencies, and many other savvy customers who need compelling content to tell their story find it on Adobe Stock. We are always on the lookout for fresh content that our customers can relate to. Gone are the days where designers looked for cliché stock. Today's stock customers are looking for authenticity: real people in real situations doing real things with genuine emotion.
Adobe Stock is committed to making authentic and culturally representative imagery more widely available. You can find information about the 2020 Adobe Stock Advocates program to learn more HERE.
Adobe Stock core collection features
- Vector images
- Illustrative Editorial
The following collections contain curated content. We currently accept content for these collections by invitation only:
- Editorial photographs (not including Illustrative Editorial)
- 3D assets
- Templates for use directly in Creative Cloud applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Motion Graphics Templates