Both Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat DC are compatible with the new macOS High Sierra (10.13). Below are a few known issues. Adobe is trying to fix these issues in a future release.
When you upgrade to the latest version of macOS 10.13.4 or launch Acrobat DC or Acrobat Reader DC for the first time on the latest versions of macOS High Sierra, you may see a warning message that indicates Adobe software needs to be optimized for better performance.
This is due to some 32-bit components that Adobe is working to address in the future. Note that no action is required from you at this time and your applications will still run as normal.
For more information, see the following resources:
- 32-bit app compatibility with macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (Apple support)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) compatibility FAQ | Creative Cloud (Adobe support)
- Adobe applications and 64-bit compatibility (Adobe blog)
- No check box to mark fill color as Transparent in the properties of eligible annotations. [ADC-4223579]
- While participating in the WebDAV based shared review, keychain password pops up 3 times even if you enter a password and click "Always Allow". [ADC-4226584]
- Cannot select or change color for "Border color", "Fill color", or both from form field properties. [ADC-4225994]
- [11.x Specific] Attach to email does not work when Outlook is default email reader on Mac High Sierra. [ADC-4229279]