Images from Nikon D810 display with different color in Lightroom CC 2015.1/6.1 and Camera Raw 9.1
When you open a raw image from the Nikon D810 camera into Lightroom CC 2015.1/6.1 or Camera Raw 9.1, the color is different from images from that camera that you previous opened and assigned the Adobe Standard Color Profile.
Lightroom CC 2015.1/6.1 and Camera Raw 9.1 ignore the Adobe Standard Color Profile from Nikon D810 raw images. Instead, they default to the next available profile in the Camera Profile pop-up menu which is Camera Flat, so your images display with unexpected color.
Sync the profile update to multiple affected files in Lightroom:
1. Select a Nikon D810 file.
2. Go to the Develop Module.
3. Expand the Camera Calibration panel
4. Select Adobe Standard from the Profile popup menu.
5. Keep this file elected as the active selection.
6. Select (using shift-click or cmd/ctrl-click) all the other D810 files that you wish to update.
7. Press the Sync… button.
8. Select Check None to deselect all previously checked settings.
9. Check the Process Version and Calibration checkboxes.
10. Click Synchronize.
Sync the profile update to multiple affected files in Camera Raw:
1. Multi-select all the D810 files that you wish to update (via Bridge or Photoshop) and open them in Camera Raw.
2. Select an image in the filmstrip view.
3. Go to the Camera Calibration panel.
4. Select Adobe Standard from the Profile pop-up menu.
5. With the image still selected, choose Select All (crtl/cmd+a) from the filmstrip view menu.
6. Choose Sync Settings... (alt+s) from the filmstrip view menu.
7. Select Check None to deselect all previously checked settings.
8. Check the Process Version and Calibration checkboxes.
9. Click OK.