Before enabling dedicated encryption keys for your directories, see Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise security overview or Adobe Document Cloud security.
To upgrade your plan to include storage and services, contact your Adobe Account Manager.
The following data is not encrypted using the dedicated encryption key and is therefore not affected if the key is revoked:
- Data of members of an organization with an Adobe ID account (unless the user is collaborating on content when Enterprise ID or Federated ID users initiated the collaboration).
- Metadata (file name, collection name, font use, MIME type, and other attributes necessary to browse a collection)
- Videos published by Premiere Clip and Adobe Voice
- Lightroom photos
- Colors that are stored by the Adobe Color service
- All data that is managed by the Behance and Adobe Font services
- All data managed by the Marketing Cloud
- Saved application preferences
- Information about the account holder such as name, email, licenses, and other basic user account information.
Contact your Adobe Account Manager for more information.