Fixed Issues Older Versions
Last updated on Aug 18, 2022 05:54:46 AM GMT
Find issues fixed in the older releases of Lightroom desktop and mobile (iOS and Android)
February 2022 release (version 5.2)
December 2021 release (version 5.1)
October 2021 release (version 5.0)
June 2021 release (version 4.3)
March 2021 release (version 4.2)
December 2020 release (version 4.1)
October 2020 release (version 4.0)
August 2020 release (version 3.4)
- [macOS] Magenta cast on thumbnails or on exported images.
- [macOS] Missing Lens Profiles from thumbnails or exported images.
- Storage full error when the location for originals is on NAS.
June 2020 release (version 3.3)
December 2019 release (version 3.1)
November 2019 release (version 3.0)
September 2019 release (version 2.4.1)
August 2019 release (version 2.4)
- Merge doesn't complete when invoked on stacked images
- [Swedish] Rating Shortcuts Open Panels
- Photo merge hangs if custom scale factor of 130% is used in Windows display settings
- Hovering on image after hovering on profile fails to update after hovering on profile a second time
- Time Zone Changed After Pano Merge
May 2019 release (version 2.3)
- Swipe gestures for ratings and flags do not work correctly on Windows Touch Screen.
- Error "Sorry, something went wrong. This is likely an issue at our end, but it could be that you're not connected to the internet. Please check your internet connection and then try again later." appears while trying to launch Lightroom.
- Lightroom crashes on launch while trying to initialize Enhance Details.
- Capture time of Photo Merge is not correct if the capture time of source images has been edited.
- Setting a title for a web gallery in Lightroom changes the album name and does not update the title of the web gallery in Lightroom web.
- Applying Enhance Details on image results in a black image.
- Scrolling through a grid is very slow on macOS after upgrading to Mojave.
- Exporting a raw file as Original + Settings does not export the XMP.
- iPhone slo-mo video playback stutters or is out of sync with the audio.
- Fixed issues with video cache
February 2019 release (version 2.2)
- Loss of Creative Cloud license when there is weak or no internet connection.
- Search folder and album names with auto-complete search suggestions
- Identify ad-hoc images
- (Windows only) Right click one of the sliders in Local Adjustment Tools throws an error message
- Nikon Z6 raw files are rendered incorrectly with a magenta color in White Balance
- The cover photo of named People cluster loses face information after migration from Lightroom Classic
November 2018 release (version 2.0.2)
- (Mac-only) Help isn't available when you select Lightroom CC Help from the Help menu or press fn F1.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash repeatedly at launch.
October 2018 release (version 2.0)
- Manual Lens distortion corrections do not Copy and Paste
- Lightroom detects image scans with the same filename as duplicates
- Left and Right arrow keys not working within the Stack filmstrip
- Applied filters are reset when you move to a different album
- Legacy profiles group not appearing in the Profile Browser when enabled under Manage Profiles
Lightroom for mobile (iOS and Android)
February 2022 release (version 7.2)
- (iOS) Bluetooth keyboard input doesn't work when shortcuts and predictive is enabled
- (iOS) Text input blocked on M1 tablet when a desktop Bluetooth keyboard is connected
- (iOS) Color Picker in Masking is reset in UI when exiting and returning to a mask
- (iOS) Extensive masking on iPad Pro resets settings and loses the edits
December 2021 release (version 7.1)
- (iOS) Masking adjustments are not saved when adjustments are made by tapping the sliders
- (Android) Photos saved from Instagram fail to import in Lightroom
- (iOS) Photos do not sync to Cloud
March 2021 release (version 6.2)
- (iOS) Error T20200121
August 2020 release (versions 5.4)
November 2019 release (versions 5.0)
- (iOS) Photos which are not captured with Lightroom for mobile camera appear in the 'Lightroom Camera Roll' folder
- (iOS) Copy and Paste settings include HSL when it is not selected in the Copy Settings dialog
- (iOS) Transparent areas of TIF, PSD, and, PNG display a gray color instead of white
- (iOS) Edits are lost
September 2019 releases (versions 4.4.1)
- (iOS) Presets with Radial Filter and Range Mask do not work with Adobe Camera Raw 11.4
- (iOS) Downloaded album shows pending download after some assets are deleted and then restored from Lightroom on the web or from another device.
August 2019 releases (versions 4.4)
October 2018 releases (versions 4.0)
- (iOS) Lightroom mobile not saving some of the HDR images captured using the in-app camera
- (iOS and Android) Images imported in Lightroom Classic with Auto-Tone applied and then synced to Lightroom mobile have basic edit controls (such as Exposure, Contrast, Highlights) set at full negative values for some images
- (Android) Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash
- (Android) Fixed an issue where all edits were not copied, resulting in the pasted settings not matching the source photo