Windows 10 | High DPI scaling issue
Last updated on May 17, 2021 03:25:34 AM GMT
Photoshop doesn't support overriding High DPI scaling behavior on Windows versions 10 or greater. Users who override this setting might experience difficulty interacting with the Photoshop user interface. Possible issues include:
- The Start Screen, Library panel, and other extension panels don't scale correctly (appear too small and offset)
- Menu dropdowns don't align to the top menu bar
- The cursor consistently shows spinning loading circle next to cursor
- Canvas isn't centered in the document window and doesn't align to rulers
- Quit Photoshop.
- In Windows File Explorer, navigate to the Photoshop installation folder.
- Right-click Photoshop.exe in the installation directory and select Properties.
- Switch to the Compatibility tab in the dialog that appears.
- Deselect Override High DPI Scaling Behavior in the Settings group.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
- Relaunch Photoshop.