Double-click the text in the timeline panel to open the Titles panel.
Use fonts from Adobe Fonts
- Adobe Premiere Rush User Guide
- What is Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Premiere Rush system requirements
- What's new in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Release Notes | Adobe Premiere Rush
- Get to know the Adobe Premiere Rush interface
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Premiere Rush | Common questions
- Tips and tricks
- How project syncing works in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Import footage
- Edit video
- Edit your video in the timeline
- Add and refine audio
- Change video color, size, and position
- Create titles
- Add transitions, pan and zoom effects and automatically reframe your clips
- Transform clip properties
- Change aspect ratio of your video
- Create a picture-in-picture effect
- Speed up or slow down video
- Use fonts from Adobe Fonts
- Duplicating projects and sequences
- Export video
- Premiere Rush on iOS and Android
- Adobe Premiere Rush on mobile | Common questions
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on iOS
- Export video to social media channels
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on iOS
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Samsung Galaxy Store
Learn how to add thousands of fonts to Adobe Premiere Rush so you can use them in your desktop apps and on websites.
A paid Premiere Rush subscription includes Adobe Fonts, which offers thousands of fonts from hundreds of type foundries. You can activate the fonts you want and add them to use in Premiere Rush.
In the Font list of the Titles panel, click the Creative Cloud icon next to Add Adobe Fonts.
Premiere Rush takes you to the Adobe Fonts website.
Select the desired fonts and click Activate.
The Creative Cloud desktop app initiates the process and activates the fonts on your computer, making them available in the Fonts menu in Premiere Rush.Note:
You can use filters so that only fonts from the Adobe Fonts library or your favorite fonts are displayed.
- To view only the fonts from Adobe Fonts that are activated to your computer, click the Creative Cloud icon.
- To view only the fonts that you have marked as a favorite, click the Star icon.