Adobe XD shows white screen after it launches and crashes on Windows.
- Navigate to C:\Windows\System32.
- Search for msvcp140.dll, right-click it, and select Properties.
- Select the Security tab and click Edit.
- Click Add, type ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES and click Check Names.
- Click Locations, select the name of your computer, and click OK.
- In the Security tab, select ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES, click the Edit button, and grant Read & execute and Read permissions to it.
- Click OK and close all the windows.
- Follow the steps 2 - 7 for vcruntime140.dll.