ISSUE = While sending the connect meeting invitation via Lync addin, returns "reference error ID 1 (source ID 241)."
STEPS TO REPRODUCE -:
1) Install Lync client 2013.
2) Upgrade the version to v 15.0.4454.1506 (for 32 bit) or v 15.0.4605.1000 (for 64 bit)
3) Install Lync add-in and start lync add-in
4) Now open the adobe connect add-in options from the tools menu of the Lync client
5) Enter server credentials and validate server.
6) Now open IM window for any contact.
7) Now select "Meet using adobe connect " within the Contextual menu on the user chat window.
8) Select single/multi users from the list and send invitation.
9)Following message is sent to the contact through IM window.Not able to send Invitation , showing error message as
"When contacting your support team, reference error ID 1 (source ID 241).Troubleshooting information is available online, including best practices for using Lync.Please join Adobe Connect meeting on address: https://XYZ.adobeconnect.com/1234/"
NA , As there is a product behaviour change on Lync 2013 addin.