Blank screen during RoboHelp and FrameMaker installation
Last updated on Mar 11, 2022 01:52:22 PM GMT | Also Applies to FrameMaker (2019 release), RoboHelp (2019 release), Technical Communication Suite (2019 release)
When installing the Adobe FrameMaker and Adobe RoboHelp 2019 releases, or release updates using Help > Updates, a blank white screen appears after the sign-in screen.
If you are installing FrameMaker or RoboHelp:
- Replace the Set-up.exe file inside the appropriate FrameMaker/RoboHelp ESD installer folder with the one placed at Set-up-Location-1.exe.
- Reinstall FrameMaker or RoboHelp.
- If the issue persists, replace the latest Set-up.exe file with the one placed at Set-up-Location-2.exe and run the installer again.
If you are installing updates:
- Replace the Set-up.exe file at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox
with the one placed at Set-up-Location-1.exe or Set-up-Location-2.exe.
- Reinstall the updates using Help > Updates.