Using web fonts with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Adobe Fonts User Guide
- Font licensing
- Font licensing
- Manage your account
- Licensing for Creative Cloud for enterprise customers
- Adding font licenses to your account
- Removing fonts from the subscription library
- Adobe Fonts not available to Adobe IDs registered in China
- Why aren't these fonts included in my Creative Cloud subscription?
- Morisawa font removal September 2021
- Getting and using fonts
- Using Adobe Fonts in Creative Cloud apps
- Manage your fonts
- Resolve missing fonts in desktop applications
- Using fonts in InDesign
- Fonts and typography
- Using web fonts in HTML5 Canvas documents
- Using fonts in InCopy
- How to use fonts in Adobe Muse
- Using web fonts in Muse
- Packaging font files
- Troubleshooting guide: Activating fonts
- Active fonts aren't added to font menu
- "Unable to activate one or more fonts" or "A font with the same name is already installed"
- What happens when a font I'm using is updated by the foundry?
- Web design and development
- Add fonts to your website
- Troubleshooting guide: Adding fonts to a website
- Using web fonts in HTML email or newsletters
- Using web fonts with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- CSS selectors
- Customize web font performance with font-display settings
- Embed codes
- Dynamic subsetting & web font serving
- Font events
- Why are my web fonts from use.typekit.net?
- Site can't connect to use.typekit.net
- Using web fonts with CodePen
- Browser and OS support
- Using web fonts when developing locally
- Content security policy
- Printing web fonts
- Language support and OpenType features
- Font technology
The CSS embed code can be used to include custom web fonts in accelerated mobile pages (AMP).
Choose fonts to use
Follow the web font tutorial to choose the fonts you want to use and create your project.
Add the embed code
To find the embed code for your project, visit the Web Projects page and locate the project name. Copy and paste the embed code for that project into the <head> of the AMP HTML.
Apply the fonts in your CSS
The font family name to use in the CSS to style your text is listed in the web project as well; read more about using fonts in CSS.