Feature summary | Dreamweaver (June 2022 release)
Last updated on Jul 05, 2022 12:58:48 PM GMT
Learn about new features and enhancements in the June 2022 release of Dreamweaver (version 21.3).
Dreamweaver is now integrated with the following third-party library upgrades and bug fixes:
- OpenSSH: Upgraded version 8.8 enhances security for SFTP connections. If your remote server is configured with old protocols, use this workaround for successful SFTP connections.
- OpenSSL: Upgraded version 1.1.1n enhances FTPS (explicit and implicit) connections.
- LibCurl: Upgraded version 7.80 enhances connectivity to FTP, FTP (explicit and implicit), and WebDAV connections.
- Node: Upgraded version 16.13.2 for Linting, CSS preprocessors, Real-time preview, Bootstrap customizations, and code view-related workflows.
- Ruby and RubyGems: Upgraded version 3.0.2 for CSS preprocessor workflows.
- Xalan: Upgraded version 1.12 for XSLT-related workflows.