In the trial splash screen of the product, click the Buy Now button.
Convert a trial version of an Adobe product to a licensed copy
Learn how to convert a trial version of an Adobe product to a fully licensed version.
The content in this article is applicable to products that have a perpetual license, such as Adobe Premiere Elements. For information on converting a Creative Cloud trial, see Convert a Creative Cloud trial to a paid Creative Cloud membership.
The content in this article is applicable to North America, Asia Pacific, and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa) geos only.
Use these steps to convert the trial version of a single-user Adobe product to a fully licensed copy:
Purchase a full license for the product
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the purchase process.
- To convert a beta or preview version to a full version, uninstall the beta or preview and then install the current trial version.
- To qualify for an upgrade license, you must provide a valid serial number for an earlier version of the same Adobe software application as your tryout.
- Ensure to uninstall the trial versions of Authorware or Homesite before you install the full version.
Receive the product serial number
After you complete the purchase, the product serial number appears on your receipt page. Ensure to save this serial number.
You will also receive a receipt page via email.
Since you have already installed the trial version on your computer:
- You need not download the product again, or
- Remove the trial version to use the fully licensed product.
Products purchased from the Adobe Store are automatically registered to the purchaser. You do not need to register a Try And Buy product a second time.
Activate from a trial version to a paid version
To activate the fully licensed copy, follow these steps:
In the Trial screen, click License This Software.
Click Next, and then sign in using your Adobe ID.
Additional downloadable content
Some trial versions do not contain the complete set of content available with the retail product. Click the link on the receipt page email to access any content that was missing from the tryout version. Use your Adobe ID and password to access this content at any time. Product content is available for up to three years after the product is released.
Note: Back up the trial download and additional downloadable content when you complete the download process.