- Free photos
Adobe Express for Android
- Adobe Express User Guide
- Create and edit graphics, photos, and videos
- Work with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator creative assets
- Import and enhance PDFs in Adobe Express
- Getting started with Adobe Express templates
- Create a new template from scratch
- Create a web page using Adobe Express
- Add multiple pages in Adobe Express
- Create a video using Adobe Express
- Find and submit Adobe Stock Content ID
- Animate texts and photos using Adobe Express
- Import color themes from Adobe Color
- Translate files and templates
- Work with layers
- Generative AI
- Create and manage brands
- Content Scheduler
- Quick Actions
- Resize image using Quick Actions
- Remove background from images using Quick Actions
- Convert file format of images using Quick Actions
- Crop an image using Quick Actions
- Animate a character from audio
- Add captions to videos using Quick actions
- Trim videos using Quick Actions
- Resize a video using Quick Actions
- Convert to GIF from a video using Quick Actions
- Convert videos to MP4 using Quick Actions
- Crop a video using Quick Actions
- Merge videos and images using Quick Actions
- Convert to or from PDF using Quick Actions
- Edit PDF text and images using Quick Actions
- Combine files into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Organize Pages into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Generate QR code using Quick Actions
- Quick Actions FAQ
- Publish and share
- Adobe Express on mobile
- Adobe Express for Education
Learn how to sign in and work with Adobe Express to create your own custom designs on Android.
In this article, you will learn how to use both the free and premium features in Adobe Express to create your designs and seamlessly share across social media and more.
Don’t have Adobe Express for mobile? Go to the Google play store to download the Adobe Express app.
Get started with Adobe Express
- On your Android device, tap the Adobe Express app icon.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID, Apple ID, Facebook, or Google account.
- Once you've signed in, you can begin to create, import, edit, and share your graphics, photos, and videos.
Get to know the workspace
- Solid color
Free photos - Find free stock photos within Adobe Express
Gallery - Access your personal photo gallery.
Libraries - Go to your Creative Cloud library to drag assets that have been synced on other devices into your workspace.
Backgrounds - Search for a pre-designed background. You can select more than one background at a time to add into your project.
Solid color - Pick a solid color to use as a background.
Create designs and collages
Get started creating your own custom designs in a few easy steps.
- Colors - Pick a custom color scheme or select an app-suggested color palette.
- Animation - Animate your text and your background.
- Layout - Select layout and collage structure, border width, and explore pre-selected design themes.
- Brand - Quickly import your brand assets in one tap.
- Resize - Change the custom size for your project or select a different preselected size option.
- Text - Add new text and customize the font, color, opacity, and more.
- Design assets - Add more design assets into your project.
- Images - Here you can access your: Libraries, Patterns, Photo library, Files, Camera, Free photos, Adobe Stock, Lightroom.
- Icons - Search and add pre-designed icons.
- Backgrounds - Search and add a pre-designed background.
- Logos - Access your logo or add a new logo from libraries or your personal photo library.
In the right bottom corner, select Your Projects. You can view your current and past projects here.