Troubleshooting & help
Adobe Fresco is supported on the following iPads:
- iPad Pro (all models)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (5th and 6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
The iOS version must be 12.4 or higher.
Want to find out which iPad model you have? Read this Apple Support page to identify your iPad model. Alternatively, look for the model number at the back of the device or go to Settings > General > About screen on your iPad.
Adobe Fresco is supported on the following devices on Windows:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft Surface Pro 5
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- Microsoft Surface Book 1
- Microsoft Surface Book 2
- Microsoft Surface Book 3
- Microsoft Surface Studio 1
- Microsoft Surface Studio 2
- Microsoft Surface Go
- Microsoft Surface Go 2
- Wacom Mobile Studio Pro
- HP ZBook Studio x360 G5 (2020 Model)
- HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-eb0xxx(2020 Model)
- HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ed0xxx (2020 Model)
- HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-ed0xxx (2020 Model)
- HP ZBook x2 G4 (2020 Model: enable hybrid gaphics)
- HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh1xxx. (2019 Model)
- HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh2xxx (2020 Model)
- HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dw0xxx (2020 Model | Intel i7 processor)
- HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dw0xxx (2020 Model | Intel i7 processor)
- Dell XPS 15 9500
- Dell XPS 17 9700
- All HP ZBook workstations that meet this criteria:
- Operating System: Windows 10 1809 or later.
- Graphics Processor: Nvidia with Direct X Feature Level 12.1.
- RAM >= 4GB.
- Hard disk space >= 5GB.
For more information on the devices supported and minimum system requirements on iOS and Windows, see Adobe Fresco system requirements.
Adobe Fresco is available in a freemium model - you can start with a free starter plan and then upgrade to a paid version to get the premium features.
If you subscribe to any of the following plans, you will get access to Adobe Fresco's premium offering:
- Adobe Fresco Single App plan
- Adobe Photoshop Single App plan
- Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan
For more information, see How to upgrade to a paid plan of Adobe Fresco.
Adobe Fresco is a drawing and painting app built for the latest stylus and touch devices. Its range of Sensei-powered watercolor and oil brushes—we call them live brushes— is something that anyone who is passionate about drawing will love and find valuable. Learn more about Adobe Fresco and see what you can create with this powerful yet easy-to-use app.
Adobe Fresco is available on iPad and Microsoft Surface Pro devices on Windows:
Use mixer brushes to access Photoshop-based mixer brushes in Fresco. Mixer brushes help you simulate realistic painting techniques. You can blend and mix multiple colors on the canvas as you paint. For more information, see Mixer brushes.
Photoshop on the iPad is best used for creative image editing and pixel-level retouching on the go.
Adobe Fresco is a brand-new drawing and painting app. You can start with a blank canvas and use powerful pixel, vector, and live watercolor and oil brushes to bring your imagination to life. Adobe Fresco has the power of the Photoshop painting engine.
Yes! Adobe Fresco documents can be opened and edited in Photoshop. You can work back and forth seamlessly across the two applications. Adobe Fresco documents can be exported to PDF, and you can further edit the layered document by importing into Adobe Illustrator. For sharing artwork between Adobe Fresco and other Adobe products, see Adobe Fresco and Photoshop and Adobe Fresco and Illustrator.
If you subscribe to Adobe Fresco on any surface (iOS or Windows), you get access to Photoshop on the iPad. Similarly, if you subscribe to Photoshop on iPad, you get access to Adobe Fresco on any surface. You can also work seamlessly across Photoshop on desktop, Photoshop on iPad, and Fresco using Cloud documents.
If you have the starter plan of Adobe Fresco, buy a paid plan to get more storage. If you have a paid plan and have run out of storage, you can buy storage. For more information, see Upgrade your cloud storage.
If you cancel your membership, you still have access to Creative Cloud member free benefits and any files you saved to your device. You won't have access to apps or most services and your cloud storage will be reduced to 2 GB. Learn how to Cancel Adobe trial or subscription and understand the Adobe subscription terms.