Mac OS Users Only: If you have applied the InCopy CS6 8.0.1 update before 30 October 2012, then we recommend you to download & apply the update again to correct an issue with Extension Manager failing to import extensions.
For the latest system requirements visit http://www.adobe.com/go/incopy_systemreqs
- Before you install, close all applications currently running on your system—including other Adobe applications, Microsoft Office applications, and browser windows. It is also recommended to temporarily turn off virus protection during the installation process.
- You must have administrative privileges or be able to validate as an administrator.
- Please make sure that the InDesign application is shut down in advance of running the InDesign updater (at least 1 minute recommended).
Please refer to Adobe Support http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Suite 6 applications.
- Links in the exported IDML still reference to old link path after connect to DAM with different display name 
- InDesign Shuts down when processing a book document with a cross reference to another book document 
- Invalid PDF/X-4 Generated Due to References to .notdef Glyphs 
- Umlaute are not displayed in form fields 3193827]
- Buttons from Master Pages for PDFs Won’t Work in some cases. 
- InDesign shuts down during during document recovery 
- Debug Log.txt file not getting created with InDesign CS6 
- Previous versions of InDesign shut down when opening an IDML created from ID CS6 containing a psd file which has new Pantone Plus colors spot channels. 
- Deleting characters before hyphenated words causes the application to shut down. 
- Support Margin-top property in EPUB and HTML output 
- Do not translate carriage return to nbsp in EPUB export 
- Extra tag -epub-ruby-* in EPUb export CSS output 
- Warning when validating an epub exported from an ID doc that has Spaces in its name 
- Unable to select poster image using IMediaAttribute::enPosterTime 
- CrashReporter is unable to collect info in Mac OS X 10.8 
- Memory leaks in AdobeCrashDaemon 
- It is not possible to seek new playback positions in a EPUB because audio and video files are compressed. 
- "adobe-page-layout-version" meta tag is missing from the metadata in EPUB3 format. [3220987 ]
- Adobe Edge Preview package (.OAM) is not available in importable-files list 
- Re-center policy not being honored on some exported layouts 
- If you use Alternate Layouts, content is duplicated when you export to EPUB or HTML 
- Automatic image conversion when exporting to HTML 5 selects JPEG instead of PNG, resulting in loss of transparency 
- When you export to JPEG export, the output is at mixed, or low resolution, if you have low memory 
- Updating image links in InDesign snippets results in corrupt or missing links 
- InDesign quits unexpectedly if you fetching properties of grouped items using a script 
- During EPUB Export the margin properties are not always set if they are overriden using a style 
- InDesign quits unexpectedly if the product license is invalid 
- InDesign Server CS6 shuts down when trying to open enclosed bug file 
For general Adobe Forums visit http://www.adobe.com/go/forums
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software visit http://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup
For product help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InCopy_support_en
For Adobe Customer Care visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support which provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues.
Outside of North America visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click on the drop down menu under the question “Need a different country or region?”, choose a different country or region, then click GO.