Select your videos in Bridge in the order you want. To rearrange your videos in a particular order, choose Sort Manually from the path bar above the Content panel.
Work with Adobe Media Encoder
- Bridge User Guide
- Work with assets
- Creative Cloud Libraries in Bridge
- Create PDF contact sheet in the Output workspace
- View and manage files in Adobe Bridge
- Work with metadata in Adobe Bridge
- Work with the Adobe Bridge cache
- Use keywords in Adobe Bridge
- Start Adobe Bridge
- Adjust Adobe Bridge Content panel display
- Preview images and edit capture time
- Use collections in Adobe Bridge
- Stack files in Adobe Bridge
- Automate tasks in Adobe Bridge
- Workflow Builder
- Preview dynamic media files in Adobe Bridge
- Create web galleries and PDFs
- Work with Bridge shared cache
- Manage media cache
- Bridge and other Adobe apps
- Export and publish
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Camera Raw
You can easily select your video assets in Bridge and open them in Adobe Media Encoder to transcode or stitch the selected videos together.
Follow these quick steps to create your queue or stitched video in Media Encoder directly from Bridge:
With your videos selected, go to Tools > Media Encoder > Add to Encoder Queue / Stitch Clips Together.
- Add to Encoder Queue: Add video clips to the encoder queue from Bridge and select the required encoding option for each file separately in Adobe Media Encoder. In Media Encoder, these assets are queued for encoding.
- Stitch Clips Together: Stitch your video clips from Bridge together into one file. You can further rearrange video clips in Media Encoder before you start processing the queue. In Media Encoder, these assets are queued for encoding to be outputted as a single stitched clip.
Drag and drop the content as desired and then select the set of clips to invoke the Media Encoder workflows.
To add clips to a new project in Media Encoder, you can also select the videos in Bridge and cmd-click/right-click to open contextual options. Choose Place > In Adobe Media Encoder. The new videos will appear in your Media Encoder workspace from where you can easily drag and place in your existing sequence.
If you have Media Encoder installed on your machine, your video selections will directly open in Media Encoder from where you can resume further editing. If you don't have Media Encoder installed, you will be prompted to install it on your machine.
More like this
Prisijunkite prie savo paskyros
Greitos nuorodosPeržiūrėkite visus savo planus Tvarkykite savo planus