How do I access my Creative Cloud files?
Last updated on Oct 18, 2022 06:45:53 PM GMT
We are working to improve how we support your files in Creative Cloud – including how Creative Cloud helps you collaborate more effectively with others on creative work. While we do so, you may notice some changes to how you access some of your Creative Cloud files and assets across the Creative Cloud applications.
- Your work > Files has been renamed to Files> Your files.
- Libraries is now called Your libraries. Your libraries and public libraries both show up here.
- The Published section is now available at Files > Your files.
- To share cloud documents, go to the Creative Cloud website and select the cloud document. Then select Share. Choose the available options to either invite collaborators to edit your cloud document or share it as a public link.
- Use the Stock and Marketplace tab to view Adobe Stock assets and install fonts and plugins.
- Use the Learn tab to get started with any Creative Cloud app and learn the fundamentals.
How can I access my Synced files?
You can continue to access your Synced files in the following ways:
- You can open it directly from the Creative Cloud desktop app. Open the Creative Cloud desktop app and go to Files. In the left sidebar at the bottom, select Open sync folder.
- Choose Your files > Synced files in the Files section.
As we work on these improvements, we want to hear from you. You can engage with us and share what is most valuable to you to manage your creative work and collaboration on our Creative Cloud user feedback forum.