Navigate to C:\Program Files(x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\
Not all apps displayed for download | Creative Cloud desktop app
Understand why some Adobe applications may not be listed in the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.
Sometimes, the Creative Cloud desktop app does not display all the applications available in Creative Cloud. The apps you can't install on your computer are removed from the download selection screen. Some of the situations that cause this issue are listed below.
If you uninstalled an Adobe Creative Cloud application but are unable to reinstall, see Creative Cloud desktop app lists uninstalled apps as "Up to date".
Unsupported Operating systems
You will not be able to install or run Creative Cloud apps unless you’re on a supported version of Windows or macOS. For details about each Creative Cloud app, see Creative Cloud system requirements.
Creative Cloud desktop app running in compatibility mode
If the Creative Cloud desktop app is running in the compatibility mode, it might not display all the available Creative Cloud applications. Windows Compatibility Mode allows Windows to emulate a prior version of the operating system to support applications that may not run in the current installed version. Compatibility mode is not necessary for the Creative Cloud desktop app and prevents the app from correctly detecting your version of Windows.
If you're on an earlier version of the Creative Cloud desktop app, you get the following screen.
To fix this issue, disable Windows Compatibility mode for the Creative Cloud files mentioned below:
Right-click Creative Cloud.exe and choose Properties.
On the Compatibility tab, deselect the Run this program in compatibility mode for option.Note:
If the Compatibility mode option is grayed out, select Change settings for all users and then deselect Run this program in compatibility for option.
Repeat steps 2–3 for the executable files mentioned in the path below:
- CreativeCloud.exe at C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\CreativeCloud.exe
- Setup.exe at C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\Setup.exe
- Set-up.exe at C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\Set-up.exe
- Adobe Installer.exe at C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\ElevationManager\Adobe Installer.exe
- AdobeUpdateService.exe at C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\ElevationManager\AdobeUpdateService.exe
- Adobe Desktop Service.exe at C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\ADS\Adobe Desktop Service.exe
Restart your computer.
Open the Creative Cloud desktop app.