With Adobe Premiere Elements, you can create magic with your audio, videos, and photos. You can have more than one version of Premiere Elements installed on your computer so there’s no need to uninstall earlier versions.
If you have purchased the DVD, install the software from the DVD. Alternatively, You can download Adobe Premiere Elements from the Adobe website and then install it.
Ensure that you have a DVD drive (not CD drive) connected to your computer before you begin installation. Insert the DVD into the drive and follow the instructions.
Note: If your computer does not have a DVD drive, you can download Adobe Premiere Elements from Adobe website and then install it. For more information, see Download and install from adobe.com .
Temporarily disable firewalls, antivirus software, and third-party security software. Disabling them speeds up the installation process.
Locate the serial number. The serial number is on the back of the DVD case. For more information on finding the serial number, see Find your serial number. If you have a redemption code, convert the redemption code to a serial number. For more information, see Help with redemption codes.
If you close the dialog box or the security settings do not permit AutoPlay, browse to the DVD using Windows Explorer and double-click Setup.exe from Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 folder. If any security warning displays, click Yes.
- Make sure that you have administrative privileges for the account you are using.
- Use the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Make sure that you have a valid Adobe ID.
- Disable pop-up blockers in your web browser.
- Temporarily disable firewalls, antivirus software, and third-party security software. Disabling them speeds up the installation process.
- Make sure that you have a valid serial number for Adobe Premiere Elements.
- Make sure that you are connected to the Internet until the installation is complete.
When you launch a trial version, a screen shows the number of days remaining for the trial to expire. On this screen, you can use the License This Software option to covert your trial to full version.
Use the serial number you have received to convert the trial version to a full version. The serial number starts with the number 1143. You receive the serial number depending on the type of purchase:
- From Adobe website: When you purchase Adobe Premiere Elements, you receive the serial number in an email from Adobe. Look for the subject line "Your Serial Number" or "Your Serial Numbers" in your mailbox.
- DVD: You can locate the serial number on the back of the DVD case. If you have an envelope for your software, the serial number can be on the envelope instead.