Presets you import or create in Adobe Lightroom on a computer automatically sync to the cloud and to your mobile devices.
This sample file contains Adobe Stock assets you can use to practice what you learn in this tutorial. If you want to use the sample file beyond this tutorial, you can purchase licenses on Adobe Stock. Check out the ReadMe file in the folder for the terms that apply to your use of this sample file.
What you learned: Import presets to Lightroom on your computer, and you’ll have access to them in Lightroom on your mobile devices too
Presets you import or create in Lightroom on your computer automatically sync to the cloud and will appear in Lightroom on your other devices—phones, tablets, or another computer—when you’re logged in to Lightroom on those devices with the same Adobe ID.
Import presets to Lightroom on your computer
- In Lightroom on your computer, click the three-dot icon at the upper-right corner of the Presets panel and choose Import Presets, or choose File > Import Profiles & Presets.
- Navigate to the presets you want to import, select them, and click Import.
The presets you imported appear in the Presets panel in Lightroom on your computer and also automatically sync to Lightroom on your other devices.
Automatic preset syncing
When you’re online, the presets you import into Lightroom on your computer automatically sync to the cloud, which is connected to Lightroom on all your devices. So you’ll have automatic access to those presets in Lightroom on your mobile devices too, and you’ll be able to apply the same presets to photos no matter where you are.
Access and use the same presets in Lightroom on your mobile device
- Open Lightroom on your mobile device, and make sure you’re logged in with your Adobe ID. Select a photo to edit.
- In Edit view, swipe to view the Presets icon, and tap that icon.
- Tap the down arrow to see more presets groups.
- Tap a group to view the presets in that group. Presets you imported to a presets group in Lightroom on your computer, such as the User Presets group, appear in the same group on your mobile device, and you can apply any of those presets to an image while working on your mobile device.