Elements Organizer 2019 offers exciting new features such as Auto Creation and powerful performance improvements.
You can now receive auto-generated creations of your memorable events such as birthdays, Christmas, or graduation. These are called Auto Creations and can range across slideshows, photo collages, video collages, and more.
Experience a smoother and faster launch of Elements Organizer, easily scroll through a large catalog of images and videos, and work faster than before.
Powered by Adobe Sensei - amazing slideshows and collages are created automatically!
Upon launch, auto-generated photo and video collages and slideshows are created just for you on the Home screen. You can effortlessly view, open, edit, save, and instantly share your Auto Creations on your favorite social media sites.
Elements Organizer offers Auto Creations that highlight memorable events like birthdays and vacations. Auto Creations are powered by Adobe Sensei AI technology and can range across photo collages, slideshows, video collages, and Candid Moments.
To know more, see View and share auto-created photo collages, slideshows, and more.
In macOS 10.13 and later, you can now import HEVC and HEIF files!
Elements Organizer now supports the import of photos and videos with the following codecs:
- High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) for videos
- High Efficiency Image Format (HEIF) for images
iOS devices running on iOS 11 or higher versions capture video and image files with these codecs.
Hardware-accelerated HEVC decoding is supported on MacBook Pro and iMac Pro machines with macOS 10.13. Hardware decode acceleration is automatically selected as the default option on Mac if the hardware supports it.
For the complete list of supported video file formats, see Supported file formats.
Working with Elements Organizer is now easier and faster than before!
The following performance improvements are implemented in Elements Organizer 2019:
- Launching: Witness a faster launch performance from the Elements Home screen. Elements Organizer gets up and running faster than the previous versions.
- Single image view scrolling: Experience smoother scrolling and view image and video thumbnails faster, even with large catalogs.
- Marking faces in People view: Mark faces in photos in People view faster than before, even with large catalogs.