Having a hard time choosing the right category? This page describes each one.
Adobe Stock uses categories to help customers browse or narrow their search. In the Contributor portal, when you upload files, Adobe Sensei automatically suggests a category for your content. You can keep this category or select one that you feel is more relevant.
Choose a category that describes your content as accurately as possible. Here is some more information about each category:
1. Animals: This is the best category for files related to animals, insects, or pets at home or in the wild.
2. Buildings and Architecture: This category is for all structures like homes, interiors, offices, temples, barns, factories, or shelters.
3. Business: includes business people, business offices, business concepts, finance, and money.
4. Drinks: includes the objects and culture of beer, wine, spirits, and other drinks.
5. The Environment: includes anything depicting nature or the surroundings we work and live in.
6. States of Mind: this category highlights content about our emotions and inner voice.
7. Food: any subject matter that focuses on food.
8. Graphic Resources: includes backgrounds, textures, and symbols.
9. Hobbies and Leisure: this category includes pastime activities that bring joy and/or relaxation, such as knitting, model airplanes, and sailing.
10. Industry: this category highlights work and manufacturing like building cars, forging steel, production of clothing, or production of energy.
11. Landscape: includes vistas, cities, nature, and other locations.
12. Lifestyle: highlights the environment and activity of people at home, work, and play.
13. People: displays all types of people—young, old, and ethnically diverse.
14. Plants and Flowers: features close-ups of the natural world.
15. Culture and Religion: depicts the traditions, beliefs, and cultures of people around the world.
16. Science: showcases content with a scientific focus on the applied, natural, medical, and theoretical sciences.
17. Social Issues: captures social issues like poverty, politics, and violence.
18. Sports: includes football, basketball, hunting, yoga, and skiing.
19. Technology: includes computers, smartphones, virtual reality, and tools to increase productivity.
20. Transport: highlights different types of transportation, including cars, buses, trains, planes, and highway systems.
21. Travel: features local and worldwide travel, culture, and lifestyle.
If you don't find a category that accurately describes your content, pick the closest one on the list.