Use Adobe Photoshop Mix to combine the power of Adobe Photoshop software with the convenience of mobile for a creative, easy-to-use photo editing experience on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone. The ability to cut out images, mix them, and edit images non-destructively means your original photo stays untouched. Additionally, the Creative Cloud-connected workflows in Mix open up limitless creative possibilities.
How does Adobe Photoshop Touch compare with Photoshop Mix?
Adobe Photoshop Touch was originally created to provide a subset of Photoshop tools within a self-contained but limited application. Photoshop Mix is solely focused on remixing images. It extends its capabilities through the Adobe Creative SDK cloud services and integration with applications like Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC to take your creativity further.
Built using the Creative SDK, Mix delivers features and functionality to mobile devices, previously only available in our professional desktop products, in an easy-to-use app that’s as much about connectivity as it is about editing.
How can I get Photoshop Mix?
For iOS, Photoshop Mix is currently available in: English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, and Czech.
For Android, the app is available in: English, French, German, and Japanese.
How does Photoshop Mix leverage Adobe CreativeSync?
Where can I find more information about Photoshop Mix?
Where do I go for help and support for Photoshop Mix?
How do I add a picture?
Can I use Photoshop Mix to adjust pictures?
The main function of Photoshop Mix is to cut out and combine photos. However, the Adjustments menu provides a set of features that you would commonly expect in an editing app.
- Open or add a picture in Photoshop Mix.
- Tap Adjust. The Adjust toolbar displays.
- Tap Auto Fix to apply the best adjustments.
- You can also select an adjustment mode such as Exposure, Contrast, Clarity or Saturation. Swipe sideways to adjust the degree.
- Accept the changes.
How do I apply pre-defined filters or looks to pictures?
How do I apply a look to a part of a picture?
Adobe Photoshop Mix contains several pre-defined filters called Looks. You can apply a look to a complete picture, or a part of the picture. To apply a look to a part of the picture or layer, do the following:
- Select a layer and tap Looks.
- Tap to choose and preview a look.
- Tap a selection tool and paint over an area of the picture or layer. The Look is applied to the selected area.
- Tap Accept to apply the look.
How do I cut out an object from a picture?
You can cut out parts of a picture to isolate the parts that you need. For example, you may want to isolate the object from the background.
- Select a picture or layer.
- Tap Cut Out.
- Use the selection tools to select the area to isolate or cut out. The rest of the picture is masked.
- Accept the changes to cut out the object.
How do I crop a picture?
Can I remove unwanted objects from a picture?
Photoshop Mix provides access to Content-Aware Fill, powered by Creative Cloud. You can use Content-Aware Fill to remove unwanted objects from a picture. When you use this feature, the picture is uploaded to Creative Cloud, processed, and the result is returned to your device.
- Open a picture and tap More Edits and then tap Content-Aware Fill.
- Use a selection tool to select the unwanted object or area.
- Tap Fill.
The picture is uploaded to Creative Cloud and the result is displayed.
The camera shook while I was clicking a picture. Can I fix it?
Sometimes the camera does shake while the picture was taken, and it may not be an option to retake the picture. Shake Reduction, powered by Creative Cloud can help reduce the blur caused by camera shaking.
- Open a picture, tap More Edits, and then tap Shake Reduction. The asset us uploaded to Creative Cloud.
- Choose a rendition and tap Accept.
Can I adjust a photo to make the object upright?
Objects may not appear upright in a picture due to perspective distortion. Upright, powered by Creative Cloud, removes the distortions due to perspective or camera lenses.
- Open a picture, tap More Edits, and then tap Upright. The asset us uploaded to Creative Cloud.
- Choose a rendition and tap Accept.
How do I save my composition for use in Photoshop?
You can save a Photoshop Mix composition as a PSD file for further editing in Photoshop CC.
Tap the Share icon and then choose Send to Photoshop.
The composition is uploaded to Creative Cloud and rendered as a PSD file in your Creative Cloud Assets.
After you follow these steps, your Mix creation is automatically loaded as a layered PSD file for further creative editing in Photoshop CC on your desktop. Be sure to sign in to Photoshop CC with the same Adobe ID used to sign in to Photoshop Mix.