Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can access tools, manage documents, and track the ones you've shared for viewing, review, and signature. Your files and tasks are synced to your Document Cloud account across desktop, mobile, and web.
- Convert documents and image files to PDF.
- Combine multiple documents into one PDF.
- Export PDFs to editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF formats.
- Compress PDFs online.
- Share files for review with as many reviewers as you want. Collect comments in a single file, keep reviewers engaged, and stay informed of progress.
- Send one link to all your reviewers and keep track of feedback.
- Access tools, manage documents and track the ones you’ve shared for viewing, reviewing, and Signature.
- Fill and sign PDF forms fast with smart autofill.
- Get signatures from others, then track and manage responses.
- Share, track, and confirm delivery of important documents.
- Store and share files online.
- Stay on top of your work.
Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack works in your web browser on your computer or mobile device, or free Adobe Acrobat Reader software for your desktop. Many features also work in free Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app.
Yes. At Adobe, security practices are deeply ingrained into our internal culture, software development, and service operations processes. Whether related to identity management, data confidentiality, or document integrity, Adobe Document Cloud employs leading-edge security practices to protect your documents, data, and personal identifiable information to the highest degree possible. For additional information about our company security practices, the Adobe Secure Product Lifecycle, or Adobe Document Cloud solution security, see the Adobe Security pages on adobe.com.
With Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack, you can convert files to PDF, but you cannot edit PDF files.
To edit a PDF, use Adobe Acrobat desktop software. For more information, see the Adobe Acrobat Pro product page.
When you convert a PDF to .doc, .docx, .xlsx, or RTF, Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack supports OCR (optical character recognition) in the following languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish. OCR is the conversion of images of text to editable characters, so that you can search, correct, and copy the text. You can use OCR if the PDF you're converting was created from a scanned document.
There are several reasons why you can receive an error when you try to convert a file to PDF. First, make sure that Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack supports the type of file you're trying to convert, and that the file isn't password protected or otherwise secure. Also, make sure that the file isn't damaged and doesn't contain a virus. If the file type is supported, but you still get an error, it could be a temporary issue with the Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack service.