Where are my downloaded apps and installers?
Don't remember where you saved Adobe apps and installers that you've already downloaded? Learn how to find such apps and installers.
Find apps you’ve downloaded
When you download an app from Adobe.com, you can choose a location to save the downloaded files. If you can’t remember where you saved them, try the following solutions.
Check the browser’s download location
Check the location where your browser automatically saves downloaded files:
- Safari (macOS): Choose Safari > Preferences. In the General tab, the download location is in the Save Downloaded Files To setting.
- Google Chrome: Choose Settings > Advanced. Under Downloads, you can access the Download location setting.
- Internet Explorer (Windows): C:\...[user name]\My Documents\Downloads, or C:\...[user name]\Downloads
- Firefox: Choose Firefox > Preferences (Mac OS) or Tools > Options (Windows). In the General tab, look in the Downloads area. The download location is in the Save Files To setting.
- Microsoft Edge: Select Settings and more > Settings . Then select Downloads in the left sidebar. The download location is under Location.
Check the Downloads window (Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
Firefox and Safari track the progress of files they download. If Firefox or Safari managed the download, check the Downloads window for the location of your downloaded files:
- Firefox: Choose Tools > Downloads, or press Ctrl+J (Windows) or Command+J (Mac OS). Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) the downloaded file, and choose Open Containing Folder (Windows) or Show in Finder (Mac OS).
- Safari (macOS): Choose Window > Downloads or press Option+Command+L. Control-click the downloaded file and choose Show in Finder.
- Google Chrome: Choose Settings > Downloads or press Ctrl+J. Click the Show in folder link under the downloaded file.
Find downloads for apps purchased from a retailer
Subscription apps: Adobe provides installers for only our current apps and the previous major version of each. For more information, see Adobe software support guidelines.
Non-subscription apps: If your account is still active and you have purchased your app directly from Adobe or registered it, you may be able to download from your account. Note that you can only find installers for apps you have registered.
Still need help?
If you can’t find your downloaded file, try the download again. Or, see any of the following for more help, depending on what you are downloading:
If you stil cannot find your apps, visit the Adobe Community for help from other customers.