Update SSO certificate
If you have set up SSO for your identity provider (IdP) with the Adobe Admin Console and your end users can't log in to their Adobe apps and services, the SAML-certificate may have expired.
- Users are logged out and can't sign in to the Adobe Creative Cloud web, mobile, or desktop apps
- Users see errors when try to sign in
- Admin can't add/remove/manage users or product profiles
- SAML certification validation failed
- The digital signature in the SAML response did not validate with the identity provider's certificate
Additional information: Certificate requirements
You can use an updated SSO-certificate from your IdP or any other Certificate Authority (CA). Ensure to match the following configuration:
- Certificate is in PEM format
- Certificate extension is: .cer, .pem, or .cert
- Certificate is in a multi-line format
To know more about certificate requirements, see Federated ID troubleshooting.