Products and Services
Marketing Mix Modeling | Product description
Last updated: 8 August 2022
Marketing Mix Modeling
What is Marketing Mix Modeling?
Marketing Mix Modeling enables Customer to measure, optimize, and plan marketing investments by applying machine learning models to provide insights on the historical and future impact of marketing investments on key business goals.
- Data Storage. Customers may store up to 1 TB of data in the data storage system, which may be provided by Adobe through third-party systems. Customers also licensing Attribution AI will have additional data storage available through the Data Lake provided in connection with Attribution AI.
- Data Type. Customers licensing Marketing Mix Modeling without Attribution AI may only store aggregated data without personally identifiable information (PII) or sensitive personal information (SPI) in the data storage system. Customers also licensing Attribution AI will have Event-level Data storage available through the Data Lake provided in connection with Attribution AI.
- Instances. Customer may have up to 10 Instances active concurrently.
- Instance Configuration. Customer will be required to go through consulting services for Instance configuration. Consulting services will be separately licensed between the Customer and the preapproved consulting services provider, which may be a third-party consulting partner.
- Reporting. Customer’s access to aggregated and anonymous reporting tools may be provided by Adobe through third-party systems.
- Scenario Planning. Up to 25 scenarios can be planned simultaneously per Instance.
Aggregate-level Data means high-level data detailing how a group (e.g., consumers, campaigns, regions, etc.) interacts with or performs in Customer’s business, which may be calculated by combining Event-level data.
Event-level Data means marketing touchpoint or conversion data at the event level that includes event timestamp and Person ID, which may include PII and SPI.
Instance means a machine learning model employed to predict a specified outcome (e.g., variants of Marketing Mix Models might be produced for different sets of variables and various outcomes, such as, revenue, units sold, leads, etc.).
Static Limit means a usage limit that relates to the technical boundaries of Marketing Mix Modeling and supporting systems. Customer may not modify Static Limits.