The SAP SuccessFactors environment is highly customizable, and internal processes will vary. The first half of this article follows one example for job requisition/application. Your steps may be different depending on how your environment is configured.
Job Requsition and application is a straight forward, two-phase process:
Your internal processes and custom configuration of SuccessFactors govern the first stage. This part of the document may differ in your actual internal process.
The signature portion of the process is governed by Adobe Sign, and is subject to less customization in the SuccessFactors environment.
1. Log into your SAP SuccessFactors instance
2. Access the Recruiting tab:
3. Click Create New to create a new job requisition:
4. Select one of the three options to create a new job requisition:
For this example, the new job requisition will be created from a blank template.
5. Enter the Job Title
6. Enter the job details into the Job Requisition Form
A verification page presents
7. Click Send to Next Step
8. Click Job Posting to access the job posting
9. Enter the posting details for each intended audience.
Once the job has been posted, you can review the posting by clicking the link icon to the right of the posting type.
10. At this point, the job is exposed to your candidates by whatever posting type you have enabled.
This example will follow the process for a candidate using the Corporate (External Career Portal) posting:
11. To review the candidate applications, navigate to: Home > Recruiting
On the Recruiting page, the number of applying candidates is indicated to the right of the Job Title.
12. Click on the Candidates link, at the top of the Job Requsition Detail section
13. When you find an acceptable candidate (after the recruiting process is complete and interviews are settled):
14. To send the offer letter:
The Offer Letter template selection page opens:
15. Choose the appropriate Country, Language, and Template for the Offer Letter
The final formatted offer letter is presented.
16. Click on the Send using Adobe Sign button at the top-right of the letter
The Adobe Sign interactive screen opens, with the candidate populated in the first recipient record, and the offer letter attached.
17. Complete any additional details that your internal policy dictates (counter-signers, reminders, PDF security, etc.)
The confirmation page displays.
18. Press the SAP SuccessFactors button at the bottom-left of the page to return to the SuccessFactors environment
19. The candidate receives the offer letter via email
After the candidate signs the offer letter: