To view the available plugins for installation, select Plugins > Discover Plugins or click the Plugins icon on the Toolbar. Further, click the Discover Plugins (+) icon to launch the Plugin panel.
Create and manage plugins
- Adobe XD User Guide
- What's new in Adobe XD
- Common questions
- Design, prototype, and share with Adobe XD
- System requirements
- Workspace basics
- Change app language in Adobe XD
- Access UI design kits
- Accessibility in Adobe XD
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Tips and tricks
- Artboards, guides, and layers
- Shapes, objects, and path
- Text and fonts
- Components and states
- Masking and effects
- Videos and Lottie animations
- Create interactive prototypes
- Animate prototypes
- Object properties supported for auto-animate
- Create prototypes with keyboard and gamepad
- Create prototypes using voice commands and playback
- Create timed transitions
- Add overlays
- Design voice prototypes
- Create anchor links
- Create hyperlinks
- Preview designs and prototypes
- Share, export, and review
- Share selected artboards
- Share designs and prototypes
- Set access permissions for links
- Work with prototypes
- Review prototypes
- Work with design specs
- Share design specs
- Inspect design specs
- Navigate design specs
- Review and comment design specs
- Export design assets
- Export and download assets from design specs
- Group sharing for enterprise
- Back up or transfer XD assets
- Design systems
- Cloud documents
- Integrations and plugins
- Work with external assets
- Work with design assets from Photoshop
- Copy and paste assets from Photoshop
- Import or open Photoshop designs
- Work with Illustrator assets in Adobe XD
- Open or import Illustrator designs
- Copy vectors from Illustrator to XD
- Plugins for Adobe XD
- Create and manage plugins
- Jira integration for XD
- Slack plugin for XD
- Zoom plug-in for XD
- Publish design from XD to Behance
- XD for iOS and Android
- Known and fixed issues
- Installation and updates
- Launch and crash
- Cloud documents and Creative Cloud Libraries
- Prototype, publish, and review
- Import, export, and working with other apps
Learn how to create and manage plug-ins.
Select Plugins > Development > Create a Plugin that leads you to the Adobe I/O developer console.
For more information on how to build, test, and submit plugins, see Adobe XD developer documentation.
View and install plugins
A. Plugins B. Discover plugins
In the Plugin panel, click the Browse tab and use the search field to search for the list of available plugins for installation.
To install plugins, use any of the following options:
- In the Plugin panel, choose the Browse tab, select the plugin, and click Install.
- If you received a plugin package with the .xdx file extension, you can double-click on it to install.
To view and modify the properties of an installed plugin from within XD, select the Plugins icon from the toolbar. Select an installed plugin to display a modal window with the plugin actions and properties.
In the Plugin panel, go to Manage tab, click the installed plugins to view the version number of the plugin. If the plugin requires an update, an Update Plugin button appears. Click the Update Plugin.
In the Plugin panel, select the ellipsis (...) next to the installed plugins and click Uninstall.
Get support and report abuse
- Click Get Support to get in touch with the developer for plug-in related queries.
- To report abuse through an email client application, click Report Abuse.
Conectați-vă la cont