Release notes | Adobe Character Animator
- Character Animator User Guide
- Creating and controlling puppets
- Recording and playback
- Export projects
Find helpful resources about recent Adobe Character Animator updates.
Adobe Character Animator is a character animation application that allows you to bring expressive characters to life using your own artwork. It is a unique and powerful application for intuitive 2D character animation.
See the minimum system requirements for the latest release of Adobe Character Animator.
See our current list of known issues.
- Join our user community and find answers to your questions: Adobe Character Animator forum.
- Learn how to download, install, and get started with your software:
- Get product help, inspiration, and support: Adobe Character Animator User Guide.
- Submit a feature request or report a bug: UserVoice.
Notice to users
Copyright © 1990-2021 Adobe and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, and Character Animator are either registered or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.