We provide 24 hour a day support for a maximum of 10 supported users per Enterprise contract.
If you or one of your fellow supported users experience a problem with a product or service, you can contact us using your designated support portal, email, or phone support options.
Once you have reached out:
Adobe Customer Care makes reasonable efforts to resolve customer issues but Adobe cannot guarantee that every issue can be fixed. We are committed to resolving your incidents as soon as possible and we may involve extra resources to see it through. Such efforts can include:
- Taking time to research your inquiry
- Testing code
- Validating settings and data internally
- Confirming tool behavior
We define the resolution of a technical support issue as accomplishing any one of the following:
- Providing a reasonable solution to the issue
- Providing a reasonable work-around to the issue
- Determining that the issue is an enhancement request and forwarding the request to Adobe product management for future consideration
- Escalating the incident/product defect to Adobe engineering for review
Some issues require a deployed fix from product engineering within the monthly maintenance release window.
You can initiate an escalation when you are not satisfied with the support provided or if you need immediate attention for an urgent issue.
To initiate an escalation, contact Adobe Customer Care by phone or chat and ask for a callback from the Escalation Manager.
For Adobe Experience Cloud escalations, you can also engage us directly by email at email@example.com. Contact us by phone for any Priority 1 escalations.