When an active Salesforce user, who is not part of the Adobe Sign account, touches an Adobe Sign component (for example, the 'Agreements' tab) in Salesforce, does not get auto-provisioned to the linked Adobe Sign account even though the 'Disable User Provisioning' is not enabled.
For auto-provisioning to work, the Adobe Sign Email Verified check box on the User Details page of the user in Salesforce must not be checked and should have never been checked in the past.
Causes for failure of auto-provisioning:
- The Adobe Sign Email Verified check box is already checked.
- The Adobe Sign Email Verified check box was changed from checked to unchecked. Recycling users do not work.
- Adobe Sign also requires a first name but First Name is not a mandatory field in Salesforce. So, First Name may not be filled on the User Details page of the user in Salesforce.
- If Send on behalf of feature is enabled, the actual logged in user do not get auto-provisioned.
- You may need to add the Adobe Sign Email Verified check box to the User Details page layout.
- To do so, navigate to Set up > Manage Users > Users > Click user > Click Edit Layout > Drag and drop the field named Adobe Sign Email Verified onto to the page.