- Log into SalesForce and go to the Adobe Sign Admin tab.
- Under Account Settings, click Launch Setup Wizard.
- In Step 1: Link your Adobe account to Salesforce of the Setup wizard, choose Sign in to Adobe.
You are prompted to sign in to Adobe Sign.
- Log in with your Adobe Sign admin user.
- Allow Access when challenged. You should get a message saying Success! You have successfully authorized your Adobe account.
- Click Next on the successful Step 1 notification.
- In Step 2: Enable Adobe Sign Automatic Status Updates, click the Enable button.
- When challenged to allow access to Adobe Sign, click Allow.
A message is shown: Success! You have successfully enabled Automatic Status Updates for your account.
- Click Next at the bottom of the page to proceed.
- Click Done when Setup wizard displays Congrats! Your setup is complete.
You can start using Adobe Sign for Salesforce.