Business and enterprise level Adobe Sign accounts get access to the Group feature. Groups allow you to have separate subsets of users that have access to different Library Documents, and different settings (such as logos and CC’d parties).
When you add a user to your account, they're automatically placed into the default group. This group is the main group for your account, and all the settings that you have set on the account tab apply to this group.
Only the account administrator can create groups.
A group may be deleted from view by an account level admin.
To delete a group:
- Select the group by single-clicking it
- This exposes the context menu at the top of the list
- Click Delete Group
- The Default group may not be deleted
- All users must be removed from the group before it can be deleted.
A list of deleted groups can be viewed by clicking the Options icon and selecting Show Only Deleted Groups:
Groups have specific settings that can alter the way users in that group use Adobe Sign. These changes can only be made by that group's admin or the account admin.
With the Group configuration options open, you can see a list of setting sub-menus on the left (just like at the Account level).
Click any sub-menu item to load the page for those settings.
Notice that at the top of the page is a checkbox to Override account settings for this page
- By default, all groups inherit their settings from the Account. By checking this box, you allow replacing that inherited value with any group level setting you configure
Multiuser Adobe Sign accounts have the option to have groups. This option allows the account (or group) admin to set certain settings or timezones for each group. The settings affect users in these groups, creating a unique experience for different departments or teams.
Adding users to groups is a simple process and lets you move them according to your requirements.
When assigning existing users, the window refreshes to show the Active users in the account that are not currently in the group.
- Single click a user and the Select link appears at the top of the list
- Click Select, or double click the user to nominate them to be moved to the group
If the user that you want to assign doesn't appear in the list, click the Options menu in the far upper-right corner (the three stacked lines). Then, select Show All Users.