Čo budete potrebovať
What you learned: How to drive multiple versions of a graphic through linking the text layers to a CSV file
Add a CSV to an After Effects composition
- Open the CSV file and make sure the columns are named.
- Import the CSV file into After Effects just like any other footage.
- Drag and drop the CSV into the composition where you’d like to use that information.
- Use the Property Link Pick Whip to link the Source text of a layer to any field from the CSV.
- Repeat linking the source text to the various fields of the CSV as needed to finish customizing the text in the animated graphics.
Tip: Once text layers are linked to a CSV, you can relink to an updated CSV to quickly update all of the text as needed.