- Click the Rotate Image 90° Counter Clockwise button (or press L).
- Click the Rotate Image 90° Clockwise button (or press R).
Using commands in the Edit menu, you can also rotate images in Adobe Bridge without opening the Camera Raw dialog box.
The Crop tool becomes active immediately after you use the Straighten tool.
You can automatically straighten an image in one of the following three ways:
- Double-click the Straighten tool () in the toolbar.
- With the Straighten tool selected, double-click anywhere in the preview image.
- With the Crop tool selected, press the Command key (Mac OS) or Ctrl key (Windows) to temporarily switch to the Straighten tool. Now, double-click anywhere within the preview image.
To cancel the crop operation, press Esc with the Crop tool active, or click and hold the Crop tool button and choose Clear Crop from the menu. To cancel the crop and close the Camera Raw dialog box without processing the camera raw image file, click the Cancel button or deselect the Crop tool and press Esc.
The cropped image resizes to fill the preview area, and the workflow options link under the preview area displays the updated image size and dimensions.