Feature summary | Photoshop on the iPad (June 2021 release)
Posledná aktualizácia dňa Oct 27, 2021 09:12:55 AM GMT
Learn about the new features available in Photoshop on the iPad June 2021 release (version 2.6).
With this release, you can seamlessly retouch your images and correct imperfections with precision by painting with sampled pixels that you set in your image using the Healing Brush in Photoshop on your iPad.
Follow these simple steps to access the Healing brush tool in Photoshop on your iPad and quickly retouch your images:
- In the Layers panel, select the layer that contains imperfections or distracting objects that you want to retouch or remove.
- Select the Healing Brush tool () from the toolbar. If you can’t find the Healing Brush tool, tap and hold the Spot Healing Brush tool to reveal other related tools, and then select the Healing Brush tool.
- In the tool options panel that opens, tap the three dots icon to open the Healing Brush settings panel.
Here, you can choose the Blend mode, Sample, and set the Diffusion, Roundness, and Angle sliders to the desired value. You can also use the toggle buttons to set Ignore adjustment layers, Use pressure for size, and Aligned.
- In the tool options panel, you can select the Set Source mode and position the pointer over an area in your image to set your source sampling area.
- In the tool options panel, select the Brush mode and paint over the area in your image that you want to retouch with the sampled source area.
You can also use the touch shortcuts available in Photoshop on your iPad to seamlessly switch between setting a source sampling area and painting with the selected pixels.
To learn more, check out Correct imperfections with the Healing Brush.
Fixed customer-reported issues
For detailed information on customer-reported issues, check out Fixed issues in Photoshop.
Prihláste sa do svojho účtu
Rýchle odkazyZobraziť všetky vaše plány Spravujte svoje plány