Quickly stylize and crop images to create a looping video for social media.
Čo budete potrebovať
What you learned: Scale and crop images, add color presets, duplicate images, and apply default transitions
Scale and crop the image
- Drag a corner of the image to scale the image to fill the entire frame.
- Click the Crop & Rotate icon. Then, under Advanced, drag the Crop Bottom slider rightward to about 67% to expose the top third of the image.
Apply color preset
- In the Color panel, choose a color preset to add variation to the image.
Duplicate the image
- Select the image (which is on the first layer), and click the Duplicate button on the left lower panel.
- Drag the duplicate image to the second layer to stack it on top of the image on the first layer.
Create a middle crop
- Under Crop, drag the Top and Bottom sliders to 33% each to reveal the middle section of the image.
- In the Color panel, adjust the color preset to add variation.
Duplicate the image again
- Duplicate the image on the second layer by selecting it and clicking the Duplicate button.
Create a bottom crop
- Drag the Crop Top slider to reveal the bottom third of the image.
- In the Color panel, adjust the color preset to add another variation.
Move and stagger video layers
Now there are three cropped image layers—a top, middle, and bottom—each with a different color preset. But what if you want each cropped layer to appear to animate in from top to bottom?
- Set clip 2 to appear later by selecting its beginning and dragging rightward. Repeat for clip 3.
- If you want to make the animation smoother, apply a cross dissolve transition to the beginning and end of the clips to create movement.
Add multiple dynamic color shifts to each cropped layer
- Click the scissors button to split each image layer into multiple clips.
- Apply a new color preset to each new split clip to add variation.
The result is fast color shifts for each clip.
Tip: Click the Loop Playback button to see the final looping video as it will appear on social media.