For more information, see Adobe Fresco and Photoshop.
When a file is transferred using Airdrop, you can open PSD or PSB files in Fresco directly. Previously you had to save the transferred file before opening it manually in Fresco. Now, you can skip a step to open files in Fresco.
Fresco allows you to open PSD or PSB files that are transferred from the Files app, mail attachments, or via Airdrop. If a document is open when Fresco receives the PSD or PSB, Fresco offers to close or save the current document. Once the document is closed or saved, then the original PSD continues to be imported.
Fresco now supports keyboard shortcuts. Use common and consistent keyboard shortcuts across Fresco and Photoshop on iPad.
You can access the list of keyboard shortcuts in two ways:
- Open a document and tap Help icon at the upper-right corner of the Adobe Fresco workspace and select Keyboard shortcuts.
- Open a document and tap on the Settings icon, tap App settings. In App settings dialog, tap Help > Keyboard shortcuts.
Wacom express keys can be used with the Wacom Mobile Studio Pro as well as when a Wacom device is attached to your Windows machine. You can change brushes, zoom, and switch to the eraser using the Express Keys on your Wacom device.
You can now use Fresco with more HP devices on Windows:
- HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-eb
- HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ed
- HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-ed
- HP ZBook x2 G4
For more information on a list of devices supported on Windows, see System requirements.