Some content providers on the Internet protect content using Adobe Flash Access. To view this protected content, you must obtain content licenses from the content provider. These licenses are automatically downloaded to your computer when you rent or purchase protected content, for example. Flash and AIR applications save these licenses on your computer.
If you no longer want to play protected content, you can remove their associated license files from your computer by following the instructions below. The Flash Access license files for Flash Player are stored in the Flash Player preferences folder. For AIR-based applications, these files are stored in the specific application’s folder in the AIR Encrypted Local Store (ELS) folder.
Navigate to the Flash Player preferences folder under:
- Linux: ~/.adobe/Flash_Player
- Mac OS X: system drive/Users/user name/Library/Caches/Adobe/Flash Player
- Windows XP: system drive:\Document and Settings\user name\Application Data\Adobe\Flash Player
- Windows Vista and Windows 7: system drive:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player
Navigate to the AIR ELS folder:
- Linux: ~/.appdata/Adobe/AIR/ELS
- Mac OS X: system drive/Users/user name/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AIR/ELS
- Windows XP: system drive:\Document and Settings\user_name\Application Data\Adobe\AIR\ELS
- Windows Vista and Windows 7: system drive:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\AIR\ELS